Today I thought I’d share some of my randomness, I hope it makes you smile.
I fulfilled my wish of a lazy weekend, here are the highlights in Instagram form…
SUNDAY Early start and a cold run…see last post for details.
Appreciating the view when we were done.
I love lazy weekends!
Thank You Montreal Runner Mom for tagging me to do this post. I thoroughly enjoyed reading her answers and thought since I’m a newbie blogger it would be a fun way to let you know a little bit about me.
Four names people call me
(other than my actual name)
1. Ang -almost everyone
2. Munchkin -Kevin, because he knows I hate it.
3. Sista -my younger sister
4. Shorty -too many people
1. Coffee Shop
2. Call centre
3. Interior Designer
4. Admin Assistant
Four movies I’ve watched more than once
This was tough to cut down to four
1. Home Alone
2. The Devil wears Prada
4. Breakfast at Tiffanys.
Four books I recommend
1. The Help – Kathryn Stockett
2. Harry Potter.. All of them! – J.K Rowling. This should have been top of my movie list too.
3. The Five People you Meet in Heaven- Mitch Albom
4. I Know why the Caged Bird Sings – Maya Angelou
Four Three places I’ve lived
Unfortunately, I haven’t ventured far from home
1. Stirling, Scotland -they say home is where the heart is.
2. Glasgow, Scotland -for 4 years, university life.
3. London, England -for only 3 months on work placement from university.
Four places I’ve been
The last four places I visited outside UK..
1. Los Angeles, California
2. NYC, New York
3. Sharm el Sheik & Cairo, Egypt
4. Las Vegas, Nevada
Four places I’d rather be
1. Shopping on 5th avenue NYC with my sisters
2. Sun worshipping in Hawaii with my love
3. In a champagne bar giggling with my best friends
4. In a hot, bubble bath with a large glass of wine. Alone 😉
Four Two foods I don’t eat
1. Goats cheese
2. Coffee flavoured sweets/deserts
..yeah that’s about it, I LOVE my food
Four of my favourite foods
1. Cauliflower with cheese sauce
2. Ice Cream specifically Ben ‘n’ Jerrys Peanut Butter Cup
3. Chicken, anything chicken
4. My sisters lemon cupcakes
Four TV shows I watch(ed)
2. Breaking Bad
3. Downton Abbey
4. Game of Thrones
Four things I’m always saying
1. “I can’t reach……” -People find it hilarious to put my things in high places so I can’t reach them *rolls eyes*
2. “Love you”
3. “There’s a snake in my boots” – Yes I quite often quote Woody from Toy Story because that’s how I roll.
4. “Is it Friday yet?”
Four people I’m tagging to this next
You, if you are reading this, I tag YOU!
Thank you for reading ❤ I hope you are having a great week!